Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Pictures of the House

For those who demanded it!!! Here are the long awaited pictures of the house. Pictures of the INSIDE of the house will be posted later when I have more time.


The Front from the Driveway Posted by Hello

The Back Yard Posted by Hello

Other Side Showing the Garage Posted by Hello
Here's a shot of the house and garage...you can almost see my convertible tucked away inside the garage...


The Other Side of the House Posted by Hello

Detail of the Front Farmers Porch Posted by Hello
Here are details of the side of the house, including the Farmer's Porch. I can't wait until we can find something to put on it to sit on! There's a Chimenea sitting in the basement, just waiting to be used, but we have nothing to sit on.


House as Seen from the Driveway Entrance Posted by Hello
This is probably my most favorite shot - that the house is almost hidden from the road. It provides so much privacy! For those of you who suck at playing "Where's Waldo", the house is sitting in the upper left of the picture behind the foliage... The North 40 is to the right. The picture is taken just as the driveway starts at the road - the mailbox would be on the cameraman's right...


View of the North 40 in the Distance as Seen from the Porch Posted by Hello

Close Up of the North 40 Posted by Hello
Here are pictures of the infamous North 40 where I spend all that time mowing. :) So far, I've run into 2 snakes, a large ant hill, and a bunny burrow (yes, the bunnies are OK - I got to them in time - but not before my inner red-headed school girl shrieked when she saw something moving under the hay...).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the deep south ----------- your home is awesome. Now we know what the north 40 means. Get a tractor!!! Can't wait to see the inside. You've come a long way, baby.

Jeff McCartney said...

I know - a tractor would be nice, but at the moment, finances are too tight to afford one. :) I'm hoping my neighbor gets a new one so that I can get his hand-me-down tractor. :)

Anonymous said...

The house looks wonderful!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the inside views. :) -- Kaye